Sunday, May 31, 2015

May favorites


Wet brush: This is the most expensive hair brush I have ever owned. I normally just buy the 5-10$ ones but this one is $22. But they are very well spent. This is the best hair brush I have ever tried! I have long wavy hair and I often have a hard time brushing it. But this is just amazing, no tangles, no tugging. I use it both on wet or dry hair and it's just amazing. Seriously if you haven't tried it, you are missing out!

Stila field of florals convertible palette: I have been enjoying this palette so much this month! I've pretty much used it every single day, for either cheeks or lips, or both. It lasts so well on the cheeks and still manages to work really well on the lips. Amazing palette!

MUR Hypocrisy and lip liners: I'm not too fond of using the Hypocrisy liners on the eyes, but on the lips, they are awesome. I have pretty much been rocking these liners, ever since I got them.

Essence long lasting lipsticks  in glastonberry and come naturally: My favorite lipstick shades at the moment. They go well with any lip liner and I just love these cool toned greige lippies!

Urban Decay moondust shadow in solstice: This has the most amazing duochrome finish. It's sparkly and pretty. It's one of those shadows, that are so multi-dimensional, that you can get away with just using that one shadow, and it will look like you spent ages on your eye look.

Essence the gel base and top coat: The best base ond top coat I have tried! It makes my nail polish last for about a week. After a week or so, it will start looking a little worn. But it's the best results I have ever had with any base and top coat. Although these are called "gel" polishes, they do not need to be cured with a lamp.

Essence love & sound, glastonberry nail polish: This is purely because of the color! I want this color in everything! blush, eyeshadow, lipstick... everything please! I just can't get enough of this color. And I've worn it for at least 2 weeks this month. And I'm not tired of it yet.


 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This stila palette *.* OMG I want it so bad... But i don't think we've that brand here, as many other...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Ebay. As far as I can tell it's available at Stila.co.uk and Stila.com. If you really really want it, you could opt to use a shipping service like shipito or check ebay, but beware of fake products. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm curious about the Essence lipsticks. Wanna try them soon

    bjorkiagadzotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a great shade selection, and they are sooo affordable :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig