Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Essence nauti girl - trend edition preview


I'm feeling a Little better this evening, so I though I would share some Essence news with you. This trend edition is called Nauti girl and will be available in mid-june until july. I personally want to get the pinky eyeshadow palette and maybe a lipstick.What will you be getting? There is also a really cute makeup bag in the Collection, but I couldn't get a decent Picture of it from the PR material I got.












¨



 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm curious about the nude eyeshadow palette!

    https://bjorkiagadzotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is the one I think looks best :) Very rosey yet natural :)

      Delete
  2. The nude eyeshadow palette looks good!
    xx
    theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig