Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My top 10 "neutral" lippies

 
I love a good neutral lippie. I don't really like the truly nude shades, as I find they often run a Little to peachy or yellow on me or make me look like a zombie. So I tend to stick to dusty rosey mauve Shades, wich I would describe as a "my lips but better" color on me. Some of these do run a Little purple, but I still find them to look quite natural on me.

This is all about the colors. The textures, formulas and quality is all different from eachother. I'm just obsessed with these colors. And I find them super easy to Wear with almost any eye look.


L-R: 1. Maybelline Elixir, caramel infused. 2. NYX butter gloss, angel food cake. 3. Coolcos lipgloss pencil 04.
4. ELF Matte pencil, tea rose. 5. NYC lip crayon, riverside rose. 6. Gosh forever lipshine, love story.
7. ELF moisturizing lipstick, wink pink. 8. Essence long lasting lipstick, natural beauty.
9. Bourjois rouge edition, 02 beige trench. 10. Homemade lipstick.

I can't pick a favorite amongst these, I love them all to bits, and they are all something I reach for regularly. I'm so glad that almost every brand has this type of shade in their Collection as I really want to have them all hehe. Although they are quite similar, there is a difference in texture of tone on all of these.








If you want to achieve a similar color to the Homemade shade, here is how I mixed it. It's a mix of a cool toned lilac shade and a nude lipstick that was a little too peachy for me. I love mixing purples and nudes together to create this type of pale dustey neutral lilac shade. It's my favorite shade to wear.

What shade of lipstick do you think suits you the best? Or what's your favorite lipstick shade?



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Natural beauty is my favorite, i wore it every single day since i got it.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig