Friday, January 16, 2015

L.A. Colors 16 color eyeshadow palette - sweet


I got this in my Beautyjoint.com haul I did around Black Friday. So I got this 20% off. I really didn't get around to using it right away. I had so many palettes I needed to review and go through and this just kept being pushed further Down the line. So NOW I'm ready to tell you what I think of it.

Price: $3,99 on Beautyjoints website

Packaging: Very pasic plastic palette. The White packaging does look good, compared to the old palettes with Black packaging. The quality of the packaging is really average. But for the Price you really can't complain. You get 27 grams of product divided by 16 eyeshadows.

Color: Sweet. there are 3 palettes available from this line.


I've talked about L.A. Colors eyeshadow before, I think they make some great affordable eyeshadow palettes and I this is definately one of them. It's nice to see them come out with a completely neutral palette. I have to say, that I do think this palette could have used some matte Shades. It doesnt really seem like LA colors do mattes in their palettes. And I do have to say that some of these shadows look pretty similar. So this is not the perfect selection of neutrals in my opinion.



But when it comes to how well the shadows perform, I really can't complain. Now I always use a cream shadow under these, just to give them a Little something to adhere to and I find that they last all day without fading that way. I think they blend well and the pigmentation is great. Is this the perfect neutral palette? no. Definately needed some mattes and maybe some more Browns.


You really can't beat the Price of these palettes and I think you get some great shadows for the Price. Now ofcourse they are not going to be as smooth as Urban Decay or as flawless as Too Faced. But I think these shadows are worth well over the Price I payed. There is just something satisfying in getting great stuff for cheap. So I definately recommend this palette if you like the Shades, I may want to pair it with a few matte shadows just to get some more variety. But overall this is a great budget palette.
 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The shadows are really high quality! The coverage is soo good! Amazing colors!
    Love your review and you blog!

    What about follow4follow? Would be soo happy if we would support each other honey!
    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment. Yeah it's a pretty good budget palette.
      I'll take a look at your blog right away.

      Delete
    2. I already follow you on GFC and now also on Bloglovin.

      Delete
  2. Those look really pretty :D
    Love it xx
    belle-fin.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig