Sunday, November 9, 2014

Gosh BB skin perfecting kit - review

This is one of the products I chose from Gosh, back when I won a bunch of Gosh products. I have been really reluctant to review this, mostly because it has taken me a long time to figure out what I really think of this product.

Price:£9,99 from superdrug or DKK 119 from Matas.

Packaging: I like this little compact. It's sleek and sturdy. It's easy to take with you on the go, and it has a nice big mirror. You get 3x1,8 grams of product.

I chose the shade, light. There is also a medium/dark shade with a golden highlighter.

This is labeled as a BB product, so I was not expecting the highest coverage. It's a highlighter and concealer kit, and honestly, if you are as pale as me, you could use the darker concealer as a cream contour.


I have to admit it.. I am not impressed. I knew they were going to be sheer, but I do expect concealers to actually conceal something. I feel like this kit is geared towards people with perfect skin, that don't need concealer but for some reason wants a concealer... And thats just a strange thing.

Not only are the concealers sheer but the texture is not that great. They are not dry at all, they are creamy but not smooth. It feels a little gritty in texture like the pigments used in this are not very finely milled.

It did not look very good on my undereyes, it seemed that it would settle into fine lines and accentuate dry patches that I did not even know I had. I did find that it helped to ONLY dab it on, the slightest dragging would give me a textured look I did not like.


It does not set, it stays quite tacky, because it's so sheer I overapplied it quite often and was left with a really tacky feeling. And because it already looked a bit off, setting it with a powder did not make it look better.

The highlighter is just a regular pearly white shade, not my favorite type and the quality is the same as the concealers.

I really really wanted to love this product. I love GOSH product and I love the BB cream and the BB powder, but this one is just not for me. I would not recommend this product. It's just not worth the price tag. I would not purchase this, not even if it was half price.
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great review! :) I really like your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks, that makes me really happy :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig